1505 State Road 78 West, Okeechobee, FL 34974
No, the only people that will be on your hunt is people in your own party, guide and maybe the guides assistant if/when needed
We can accommodate almost any large group
We offer free range hunts for alligator, duck, hog, and turkey hunts. On these hunts you will not drive through a pen or high fence to gain access to the hunting area, when we say free range we mean in the wide open.
We can offer clients a “guaranteed” or “high fence” hunt for alligators and hogs.
If a company offers a rifle hunt/year around hunt for alligators then it’s not a free range hunt.
- Bug Spray
- Cooler (To take meat home in)
- Rain Coat
- Long Sleeve Shirt/Pants
- Jacket (just in case it gets a little cool)
- Camo Clothing (Long sleeve shirts and pants)
- Walking Boots
- Face Mask
- Camo Jacket (both a light and heavy jacket)
- Camo Rain Gear
- All camo should be a dark green pattern
- Ammo (Steel Shot)
- Long Sleeve Shirt and Pants
- Jacket (Light and Heavy, depending on the weather)
- Face Mask
- Waterproof Boots
- Bug Spray
- Cooler (to take meat home in)
- Long Sleeve shirts and pants
- Jacket (light and heavy, depending on the weather)
- Water proof boots
- Alligator and duck hunts take place directly on the world famous Lake Okeechobee.
- Turkey and hog hunts take place on ranches and farms in close proximity to Lake Okeechobee.
This varies depending on what species you are hunting and if your hunting for a trophy or just a sport hunt. Contact us and we can help you with how many days you should hunt.
- Please note that it is illegal to hunt alligators with a gun.
- Turkey hunts, we suggest a 12 gauge shot gun
- Duck hunts, 12 or 20 gauge with a #4 or #6 steel shot
- Hog hunts, we suggest a .243 or bigger rifle
Deposits must be made in order to lock in a hunt. The amount varies between hunts. We will not hold space for hunts without a deposit. Deposits can be made through paypal or credit card over the phone.
Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the hunt date scheduled. We will do whatever we can to move the hunt to a different date in order for clients to still get the hunt of a lifetime. If a hunt date cannot be moved and you are less than 30 days away the deposit will be forfeited.
Every hunt is a little different, contact us directly to get the most up to date information or visit www.myfwc.com
All trips will meet at Fast Break Bait and Tackle (1505 State Road 78 West, Okeechobee, FL 34974) unless prior arrangements have been made.